Tuesday 9 July 2013

Massive Shifts in LH1 Writing

Magot:

We've all come such a long way in our writing already in LH1!  Margot joined us this year and look at the progress she's made in just two terms.


Feb:


July:  


"I feel happy because I've done better.  I've practiced more.  Now I can write well!  I am learning to use different word beginnings"


Dinesan:

"I feel good about my writing because I used different sentence beginnings.  I gave Miss Holland detail.  I made a connection about reading (compound words) and it helped me to spell the word.  Can you give me a connection sticker at the end of the day?"




Dinesan, I'll do one better, here's a connection sticker for everyone to see!


5 comments:

  1. What amazing progress in your learning! You will be writing books before long :)

    Thanks for sharing

    Mrs Burt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Done Margot! We are so proud of your writing x It's fantastic to have you as the new family list maker, and your stories are fabulous too. You have practised so hard and been very determined - what a great learner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Stuff Margot and Dinesan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ange Kate's Mum10 July 2013 at 14:17

    What a lot of effort you have put into your writing well done super learners! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Work both of you. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete