Wednesday 13 November 2013

Manaiakalani Film Festival 2013

Today all of Stonefields School and the other schools in our cluster went to the Sylvia Park movies and watched our Manaiakalani Film Festival movies on the Extreme Screen!

It was so much fun and we really enjoyed watching the different movies.

This was our movie on the big screen.  Can you see Mina and Charlie introduce it?  They look so little from up in the back row!



"I felt happy because it was fun and we got to use cameras and we got to go under a picnic blanket" - George

"I felt happy because it was fun because we were making the pictures" - Tanuki

"I was excited because everyone in the movie theatre got to see our video" - Riley

"I felt sad because it was a sad song but I was also proud because I made it!" - Carys

Well done to Mrs Jackson who worked with this group of learners during break through time.  We're all so proud of what you achieved.

13 comments:

  1. It was cool, because it had a cool song. The song was relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it...Well done Guys...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your movie was cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed watching the movie. My favourite part was the end part because it was all nice and beautiful. Hailey T

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done Mina and Charlie for getting up on stage and talking in front of such a big crowd. And for making an awesome movie!! Some very talented kids in the class......

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Stone feilds

    nice movie i enjoyed watching your video

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Stonefields,
    awesome Manaiakalani video you guys did.
    I loved the awesome commentary, nice clear voices, great describing words too.
    Awesome work on the art too, I loved it. The music went well with the story too.
    What were your guys favourite part of the video? Anyway I love enjoying watching your story. Keep the good work up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool movie hub one.

    from summer, charlotte and Thomas.
    Stonefields school.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Stonefields school. Well done Room 1 I enjoyed your movie and your song it's cool.You are did wonderful work together. Keep it up Room 1.

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice one guys like your one its special

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this movie, it's very sad but the one thing I loved was the Music

    ReplyDelete
  12. i like it its really awesome what you have done guys and it looks special thanks for seeing my comment

    from leilani :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Stonefields,

    I didn't see this movie at Sylvia Park. I hope I see one just like this next year. Great acting and keep it up!

    ReplyDelete