Wednesday 4 February 2015

Purple Pickles Guardian Group- reflecting on where we learn best.

Chenuthi - I like the whiteboard table because you can learn how to write.

Ashton- Outside I learn best on the playground I like to play on the monkey bars.

Anna- I learn in the hub in the break out room on the bean bag.

Eloise-  Sitting away from my friends so you don’t talk to them and you really focus.
Oscar B- The best place for me to learn is in the Wellington room on the floor on the ground.

Ciara- In the Dunedin square room so no one disturbs my reading.

Gauri- In the Square room as there is a lot of room.

Cheyene- I like to go in the Auckland bit as there is heaps of learning and I like to draw.

Jayla- I like the Wellington room because there is heaps of stuff. I like there are lots of stuff.

Alice - the Green mat area you can do drawing and there is a hundreds and twenty five learning.

Jack M- I like the square room because I like reading and I can do reading and no one disturbs me.

Hirresh-

I like the whiteboard table because I like drawing.

Elena- I like the world map because you get to do the calendar with all your friends

Zara- I like the whiteboard tables you can do drawing of things that are good and bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment