Thursday 20 March 2014

Sequencing at reading time using the Learning Process


 We built knowledge about the puzzles.  I was in the learning pit. I was at the bottom of the learning pit and I was thinking so hard that I climbed out of the pit I was then making meaning and then I made the puzzle.  Aarav 




First I knew the first bit of the puzzle. I was determined because the next bit I  kept getting it wrong, because Aarav had tried to use some of those pieces. Anna
First it was a bit tricky I was in the learning pit then I found the bottom bits I made meaning by sticking them together. Then I found the top bit I kept going I was determined and I did lots of thinking. Katie

I was in the learning pit and used the learning process to practice (building my knowledge). I then finished because I put things in the right order. Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment